Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Still Primal

I have been doing this for 4 weeks now. I am not perfect. I sneak a sweet here and there but I am still convinced that this the life for me.
I am down 9lbs since I started. I am sure that if you took out the dark chocolate and a few cookies that have entered my system over the last month I may have seen more progress but I don't know that I would feel as good as I do. I don't believe in deprivation, as I believe I have stated before. It isn't good for me to crave things to the point that it is all I can think about. You gotta do what you gotta do.

With that said, I gotta do this...1,000 Challenge. I found this on a Paleo board and I think it is what I need. I love a challenge and I am in! I did the first workout on Monday (21 lunges, 21 squats, 21 side lunges, and 21 calf raises). I could barely move from sitting to standing and vice versa yesterday. It was crazy. But I did it all again this morning, despite the soreness. I will have to say that I am doing my calf raises on my fireplace bricks because I don't have a step so they are slightly modified.

I am hoping that once they get easy (I am assuming that they will), I will add weights in to the routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment