Monday, January 30, 2012

Pressing On

I believe I am completing three weeks of Primal tomorrow.
Still not 100% there. I would say I am about 90% Primal. Not sure if my goal is 100% or not. For my health, it should be. I know that much but I want to be realistic too.

This weekend was crazy and I ate out a few times. It was hard to make it work and stay Primal.
On Saturday I had Wendy's for lunch. I got a hamburger and only ate the patty. I also got a Chicken Ceasar Salad with low carb dressing. I ate about half of the salad.
Then for dinner we went to Rubio's. I thought I was being smart by ordering shrimp tacos. They were prepared with shrimp, guacamole, and bacon. Triple Primal Score! Two tacos for $8. I threw away the tortillas and ended up with six (SIX!) shrimp, two small slices of avocado (not guac) and a few little specks of bacon. Big FAIL. Shame on you Rubio's.

We went out to lunch on Sunday too. I did pack strawberries, almonds, and pistachios for snack and I had bacon and eggs for breakfast. For lunch I ordered a pulled pork sandwich. I didn't eat the bun. I also had sweet potato fries. I know they aren't the best choice but I figured they were better than regular fries? I have no idea if that is poor logic or not. I tried.

Of course, I drank water will all meals. No more soda for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment