Thursday, February 16, 2012

Slippin'

I guess this is going to be a challenge for me for awhile.

We had a weekend away and I wasn't sure what to do as far as paleo goes. We had no means of cooking food on the long weekend and couldn't afford to buy steaks and seafood along the way. We did have snacks consisting of salami, cheese, and nuts. But we mostly ate fast food. I stuck with salads with chicken and sandwiches and burgers with no buns. I wasn't ever hungry but I know this was straying some.
By the last day I ate a chicken sandwich, bun and all. It wasn't worth it. I didn't end up feeling sick but it didn't taste as great as I remembered. No need to try that again.

I have been sticking with my lunges, calf raises, etc. I do them three times a week. I added in a couple different weight exercises with my arms today. I want to come up with an arm routine to do in addition to the leg one. I want to see if what I did today makes me sore. I will know where to go from there....I think.

Threw out all of the Valentine's candy yesterday. After eating four Hershey kisses. I don't even like the Hershey kisses. Dammit. But it's all gone now.

Going to eat my eggs for breakfast. Yum. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment