Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pressing On

So, I weighed in on Tuesday and I didn't lose or gain any weight. I was surprised. I have been awesome (with the exception of the frozen yogurt last week).

I am pushing forward and crossing my fingers that the weight drops. I am not asking for dramatic differences. 1/2 of a pound would have been enough to assure me that I made a good choice.

Today, three eggs for breakfast. Lunch is a spinach salad. Dinner is steak with spaghetti squash. Lots of water through the day. Snack, if needed, will include almonds and string cheese.

In an effort to clean things up a little I have dropped fruit from my diet for now. I have also made cheese pretty minimal. I have been eating cheese but I find that it doesn't satisfy my hunger much so there is no benefit to it right now.

Having family over for dinner on Saturday. We are making carne asada, which I think it is a good choice. We will have the fixings for carne asada burritos but I will make mine without the tortilla. Meat, maybe some sour cream, and guacamole. Plus salad!

Chin up!

No comments:

Post a Comment