Monday, January 16, 2012

Nobody's Perfect

Okay, I did it. I completely cheated.
Let me start by saying that I have been eating some amazing, delicious foods that are all Primal. I have had steak, grilled shrimp, pulled pork, and many, many eggs.
But last night I ate frozen yogurt. I justified it by getting the no sugar added kind made from strawberries and bananas. But, really, there was no excuse. Just short of two weeks in and I broke a major rule.

I read somewhere this week about how it is okay to fail. It's all in how you handle it. Will I eat frozen yogurt again? Maybe. But I do see the error in my ways. I want to be Primal; all day, every day. I woke up with horrible stomach cramps this morning at 1am, which I can only assume was from the yogurt even though I do eat cheese. So, I paid. Probably in my comfort while trying to sleep and on the scale as well.

This morning I am back on track, despite the challenge of having the day off of work (and therefore I am more likely to eat crap out of boredom). I ate two eggs and leftover pulled pork for breakfast. Probably whip up a spinach salad for lunch later and then meat and veggies for dinner.

I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment